Updates due to Covid-19:
– To schedule Massage or Acupuncture services you must contact practitioners directly. Their phone numbers and pricing information can be found by clicking their pictures below.
– Queries regarding Sound Healing services can still be made by calling Middle Path at (828) 492-1211 – be sure to leave a message as we currently do not have regular 5 days-per-week business hours.
– Our Esthetician’s Skin Care services are still temporarily unavailable due to it being a high-risk for disease transmission.
– No one who has run a temperature in the past 24 hours, has recently traveled, or had any cold or flu like symptoms or been exposed to anyone with such symptoms in the past 14 days, will be admitted for services. If you or anyone you’ve been around has been sick you will need to reschedule your appointment.
– All clients will be required to fill out detailed intake forms and waivers prior to their appointments, and must be available for the practitioner to call before the appointment and ask a series of health questions screening for Coronavirus.
– Additionally, some pracitioners may opt to check their client’s temperature, and oxygenation rate with a pulse oximeter, before proceeding with the appointment.
– Our practitioner room will have a high CADR rated air purifier running at all times, the table is covered in thick plastic under the sheets and it, as well as all other surfaces, are disinfected with CDC compliant cleaners between every client.
– Practitioners will be wearing masks the entire session, and clients are required to wear a mask as long as they are face up on the table.
– All clients will be required to wash and/or sanitizer their hands upon arrival, and of course all practitioners wash their hands thoroughly between every client.
You are a whole person, and your whole body deserves care. Forgo the inconvenience of having to seek help across multiple source locations, and let us work together to build a more holistic total client profile to maximize the care you receive. Middle Path Nutrition and Wellness Center is a collective of independent practitioners coming together under one roof to serve the community. If you seek support from more than one of our practitioners you can opt to have a client profile created which your chosen care providers can share, so that they may create the most tailored experience for your total well-being.
Click images for expanded information, contact numbers, and rates.